Reliance Graduation 5th December 2011


Hi Everyone is viewing my blog, hope you All Enjoying viewing my blog
These are All my graduation Photos Located in J.W. Marriott!
it was an Awsome hotel and it was beautiful and service was good too.
It was and unforgettable moments for me and my collage mates i wish all of them to have bright future and achieving their own goals in the future.
All the best Guys! ^^

JUST Loving this picture thanks to Joshua Cristabelle's Bf taking the photo ^^

This is after Graduation passing by pavilion loving the Christmas Decos!

My friends Little cute bear !! he also graduating ^^



This picture is so bright !

love this photo ! thanks to Cristabelle Bf !

Khai li and me
Me and Cristabelle
Khai li , Zi Qian, and me!

My classmate Cilyn and me

Khai li , Carmen my senior in college and also brother eric's girlfriend and me
^^

Me, Brother Eric and Khai li
Khai li , me and little cute bear!
My two juniors in college Canice, me and Boss
YES that is his nick name Boss!




hahah check out the old post peace everyone ^^V














My loving best friend, loving this photo thanks daddy ^^













ME , khaili and her bf.









Me and my beautiful best friends














My Loving daddy ^^

















Having an Awsome time at Jw Marroit which is my graduation was taken place.

Miss Loo Pretty and beautiful as always =)

I love this picture thanks to my daddy

My best and loving friends Im going to miss her =)

Me and khai li taking an Awsome pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment