Having lunch with My BFF @ Sungai Wang

Finally I borrow my bro's Canon camera ! Finally i am able to capture Awsome photo memories with My Friends and Family


Here is the 1st Photoshoot of me with the Canon Camera, 
With the Awsome Lighting @ Sungai Wang Lvl 6 Floor My friend manage to Capture a Good Photo of Me.



Here is my friend, Vincy ~ We are just hanging out and having lunch @ Sungai Wang Lvl 6 Floor.
I Manage to capture her beautiful and Gentle Smile =) 


We are Having Lunch @ a Korean Restaurant , is Non Halal , they serve Pork and here is my Pork Ramen with side dishes,
Look's Good Don't you think ? ^o^


Check out Vincy, Enjoying her Food ~ 


Introducing => Dteokbokki, with Ramen and Korean Rice Cake this is one of the nice dish me and my friend ate @ the Korean Restaurant.
Look's Good ~ ^o^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment